Spring Clutch From Koko Couture

By Kate - 11:00:00


 


I've been so excited to do this post and after waiting for what seems like years for nice weather to come so I could take some photos for this beauty of a bag, the time has finally come!
 Koko Couture so very kindly sent me this bag which is from their Spring Collection which features many other gorgeous bags which ranges from clutch bags, shoulder bags and handbags. All of their bags are so affordable and the quality is worth so much more so this is definitely where you should be going for your next bag.

The bag I picked for myself is the Amber Faux Leather Clutch in Tan which I couldn't be happier with! It's a clutch bag but also comes with an adjustable shoulder strap which is perfect for on the go and can be easily worn cross body or on one shoulder.
I love the design of the bag, on the clasp there is a gold geometric metallic detailing which really compliments the browny orange toned bag. Then the rest of the bag is in the leather except for the folded over section on the front which is faux suede.

The quality is incredible as well, the leather is so soft and smooth and feels like it's going to last a life time. This bag is £20 to buy off the website (now £16 in the sale!!) which is an absolute bargain for a bag that will last and compared to all high street shops is much cheaper.

I love the structure of the bag as well, it's so spacious inside the clutch which is perfect considering I literally put all of my possessions in my bag when I go out, (yes I'm that person who takes it 'just in case'...).  There is a zip pocket inside the bag which is perfect to put your phone in as it's quite big and spacious. I love how you can fit a lot in the bag as from previously using clutches, I always get annoyed because I can barely fit anything in my bag however I have so much room to fit all my things in this bag so it's perfect.

I'm for sure going to be pairing this with many outfits in spring and summer as I think this bag suits the seasons so well. I always go for tan coloured bags because I always find they suit me the most however this bag is available in a range of shade which is perfect if a tan colour isn't for you. It's also really easy to dress this bag up or down, it's perfect for a casual shopping day or perfect for a night out with a glam look.

In this outfit, I decided to wear the bag with a simple outfit that you could wear for an everyday look. I wore my favourite jeans which are Jaime Jeans from Topshop and my Burgundy Knitted Jumper from Primark which is super comfy and casual. As well as my Stan Smiths which I basically live in because they couldn't be more comfortable.


Thank you so so much for Koko Couture for sending me this stunning bag, I'm absolutely in love!!
Will you be finding your spring/summer bag from Koko Couture?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments