L'Oreal Foundation Duo; Glow & Coverage

By Kate - 10:10:00

L'Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation and Total Cover Foundation Combination
L'Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation and L'Oreal Total Cover Foundation
L'Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation and L'Oreal Total Cover Foundation
L'Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation and L'Oreal Total Cover Foundation

 I love finding the perfect combination for my base and I feel like I can be very fussy as I like to look dewy but I also like to have a good amount of coverage so I can't always find the perfect look easily however I've finally found my favourite combination that I love. I've been using this foundation combination for a while now and I thought it was time to do a post on it as I'm so obsessed!

So for this flawless combination, I use the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation and the L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation which both make my perfect combination as there is full coverage but the Pro-Glow Foundation brings glow and a more natural and healthy look.

Pro-Glow Foundation; The Pro-Glow foundation has always been my favourite foundation since I bought it, the only big downside is that it's not sold in the UK which is so annoying! I'm not sure if it's sold in places like France or Spain but I'd definitely keep your eye out for it when you're away. The consistency of this foundation is quite runny which makes it really easy to blend and it's super lightweight which is comfortable on the face whilst the foundation still has medium coverage.


Total Cover Foundation; The first good thing about this foundation is that it's sold in the UK which I only realised the other day! This foundations consistency is really thick which gives the impression that it's going to be heavy on the skin when in fact it's actually lightweight and doesn't feel like you're wearing such a high coverage foundation.


Foundations Combined; The foundations work together so well as they give the perfect base for any look, you get a healthy glow from the Pro-Glow foundation however the Total Cover foundation brings coverage however doesn't take away the healthy glow.
I saw NikkieTurtorials love this combination which what made me buy them both in America to try out and at first I was very doubtful as the Pro-Glow is so runny especially compared to the thick and sturdy Total Coverage as I thought the two consistencies wouldn't work well. However they surprisingly do work so well together, they're both lightweight so it feels like you're barely wearing anything on your face however they provide medium/full coverage which I feel like is normally hard to get with a lightweight foundation.
I apply these two foundation by doing equal amounts of dots on my face of each foundation and blending them in together. This works really well and is the way I'd recommend, I've never tried mixing them together on my hand but I'm sure it would work just as well.


What's your favourite foundation combo?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My best friend mixed too maybelline foundations on me and they were the perfect combo and was full coverage too, it was the may belling fit me and the maybellineBay dream mousse foundation, I think that's the name they were the perfect combo
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete