Autumn & Winter New Look Wishlist

By Kate - 17:21:00


I would always say organisation is key when it comes to blogging, well I found this wrong when it came to doing my first wishlist post. I wrote this post a couple of weeks back and scheduled it for today to find out that half the things I'd added to this wishlist are currently now not in stock and some had been taken off the website so my organisation back fired..
But anyways, my shopping list is always bigger than my purse will ever be so I thought I would create a wishlist full of items for autumn and winter that I'll probably always want but never afford! I'm not usually the biggest fan of New Look but I've been seeing so many stunning pieces in at the moment so I though I'd focus this wishlist on New Look and it was very hard to narrow down my list, it seemed never ending!

Black Tie Waist Crop Trousers-
I've been eyeing up these trousers ever since they came out in New Look and I'm very very tempted to get them (update: I bought them as I loved them too much, an outfit post shall be coming soon if I go out to take pictures!!) as I know they'll be a staple piece in my wardrobe and they look so easy to wear. The simple black and white stripes are bold which is why they're such a staple piece and can be dressed with a simple white tee which is so easy but then looks so stylish and 'interesting' (if you get me?!). I've become a big lover of culottes, they always look so fashionable but are the comfiest things ever and if you're like me who lives in their joggers then these a a great substitute that will be acceptable to leave the house in.. They flow really well but still look good for your figure when you wear them although they're a wide fit. The material probably won't be the warmest for the season however with a cosy jumper and a scarf I'm sure I'll survive in them!

I've been looking for a statement top for a while now and I've been loving the wrap tops that are in trend. I spotted this one on the New Look website and immediately wanted it. The check pattern wouldn't be my immediate go-to however it would look stunning paired with any coloured jeans and I think would be really easy to style whilst it looks stylish. I love the wrap detail on this top as it's not too big but makes a statement and would be a staple piece in your wardrobe to dress up or down. And not to mention that it's a bargain of £14.99 which is such a good price for a good quality statement top. 

I've become obsessed with cross body bags at the moment as they're so easy to wear and are so simple but look stylish with any outfit. This bag that I spotted on New Look was one of my immediate favourites as I loved the metal chain and the gold detailing on the bag. The camel shade that I found the bag in is perfect for all year round as it's a shade that will go with any outfit. Although this colour is now out of stock so I'm on the hunt for alternatives however the other shades New Look stock this bag in are equally as stunning! Also for £12.99 for a good quality bag is such good value.

Black Eyelet Lace Up Leather Look Mini Skirt-
You can never go wrong with a black skirt as what doesn't a black skirt go with?! I'm really desperate to get this as I love wearing a skirt as it makes a simple outfit look 10x better and this skirt on New Look is so stunning! It a black leather look skirt with eyelet lace up detail down one side. There's nothing about this skirt that I don't like, it's simple but stylish, has a gorgeous fit whilst being only £20. This skirt would be wearable all year round as you can wear it in spring and maybe a warm autumn day with a top and jacket or jumper and then wear it in winter with tights for a warmer but just as fashionable look. This would be so easy to dress up or down as well as with heels and a dressy top it would look stunning but also would be a perfect casual t-shirt and trainers look. And lace up details seem to be super popular at the moment so it's a season staple.

Black Leather Elasticated Side Chelsea Boots-
I've been looking for a pair of chelsea boots for winter as I know I'll live in them as they'll go with everything in my wardrobe and will sure be a winter staple that I can pull out every year. I love the elasticated triangle as it's really simple but suits the shape of the shoe so well. I saw these in store and regret not buying them there but they felt super high quality in store and they're real leather which I think is quite good especially for only £40. I've always loved the look of chelsea boots as they always look stunning with a simple outfit and are obviously perfect for winter. ( second update of the post: I literally just bought these as well because I 'needed' a treat and I'm excited. sorry back to it...)

Tan Faux Fur Biker Jacket-
I always seem to want every jacket when it comes to winter as I always find shops sell so many gorgeous jackets. This year I have my heart set on an aviator jacket and the first place I went to was New Look as I wasn't disappointed! I'm looking for a black one however I found this Tan biker jacket and I really like it as it looks so effortless but stylish on the model who is wearing it with a plain t-shirt and blue jeans. I feel like this jacket would be something I'd wear day in day out and would complete every outfit. In fact this jacket would be the outfit! I'm not the biggest fan of the fur however I think once on that the jacket would look fabulous!
They also sell it in a Mink shade which is equally as nice so I'm keeping my eye on the New Look website for the 'perfect' black one or I might change my mind to one of these!

What's on your wishlist for this season?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These pieces are really cute and the trouser pants are adorable. For the fall season I love a comfortable sweater. Fall gets pretty cold here quickly, and I love to be warm. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete