Bold Red Sweater & Chelsea Boots

By Kate - 17:00:00


I feel like red has been a popular colour at the moment and I re-watched the film Nerve a couple of months back and Emma Roberts wore a bold red jumper and ever since then it's been something I've been dying to get my hands on! And I finally found the perfect one from Pretty Little Thing which I'm completely in love with! This outfit is super simple as it's literally a jumper, jeans and boots but I feel like there is just something about it that makes it much more than just a jumper, jeans and boots?!?

So the jumper is the Ultimate Red Crew Neck Sweater which was £15 off Pretty Little Thing and there is a big range of shades in the jumper which is very tempting as I love the fit and style of this jumper. It's generally oversized with an oversized body and oversized sleeves which I love as it makes it so comfy. The elasticated hem around the waist sits perfectly on your above your hips so although the jumper has a long body, it doesn't hand low so still has shape. However if you did want to wear it as a long jumper then you can just pull it down instead of letting it sit on your waist. And what I mainly love about the sweater is of course the bold red shade of this jumper as it's a statement piece whilst being super simple and easy to wear.
I wore my Topshop Jamie Jeans which are in a washed blue shade which I've missed wearing as I feel like I constantly wear my ripped jeans over these and I wore my black belt from River Island which you can't see as the jumper covers it but I wore it anyway as it feels weird wearing jeans without a belt as I'm so used to it!

And then on my feet I'm wearing a new obsession and season staple, my Black Chelsea boots which are the Black Leather Elasticated Side Chelsea Boots which I bought from New Look for £40 and I think it's quite good value especially as they're real leather so they'll last me for a good couple of years hopefully! And I absolutely love them, I didn't have a pair of boots last year and I know that they'll be a staple for me this autumn and winter and I know I'm going to live in them! They're just simple black Chelsea boots with an elasticated side which is in a triangle shape. 

To complete my look I wore my Primark Black Cross Body Bag which I think is perfect for my whole outfit and this bag is such a staple for this season as it goes with everything and is so practical to wear. And Primark's cross body bags are so good at the moment, they have such a big variety and I love a cross body bag as they're so practical but suit any outfit!

How would you style a bold jumper and chelsea boots?

Kate Xx
Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omg Kate I am living for this outfit, I need to get that Jumper!!

    ReplyDelete