Autumn Nail Looks

By Kate - 19:19:00

Hello Everyone!
So I am back for another daily post and today I am going to be talking about my fave nail varnish's which are absolutely perfect for autumn! I am obsessed with having my nails painted and I hate how I can't paint them for school (cry), however it makes it super nice for weekends and half terms!

Sinful Colours Vacation Time Nail VarnishSo first off is probably my all time favourite varnish. I got this in June this year so fairly new in terms of nail varnish. This is from Sinful Colours and is the shade 'Vacation time'. I got this from Superdrug for £2, which is such a good buy! Also you get 15ml in the bottle which is a lot more than your average varnish. This is such a good quality varnish as one coat can do the job which I think is perfect if you only need it to last for a couple of days.
What makes me adore this, is obviously the colour! It is the perfect brown toned nude with a hint of pink! This is my perfect colour and when I spotted it in Superdrug there was no hesitation in buying it! I cannot fault this at all and basically everyone needs it in their life! Honestly go and buy it now (but obvs read all of this first ;) ).

So next is a completely different shade but still one I love! This is the Nails Inc Marylebone Mews. The unfortunate thing about this is that it was a special for a magazine so I couldn't find it online, cry. However I am sure there is other shade just like this out there!
So I love this as it is a bit different but still not wacky or anything weird! It's a really pretty grey colour with the perfect glossy shine. It's the ideal neutral colour and although it's quite suttle, I think it can add lots of detail to an outfit! And as all of Nails Inc nail varnishes, it has the best quality and never seems to chip! The only thing with this colour is, with one coat it tends to be quite patchy but with a second coat it is flawless and bold!


Thirdly is a nail varnish I have had for at least two years now! Should probably renew it... But this is from Topshop and is the shade 'Suffuse' (201). (The shade linked is not the same name but the colour legit looks identical.) 
If this shade isn't perfect for Christmas, then I don't know what is!! This is the ideal festive colour and is the colour I have never gone a Christmas without wearing! It it a glittery gold but not a horrible 10 year old glitter!! I love this as with two coats it is gorgeous and stunning!! (Yes, I am still describing a nail varnish)! One coat is enough but who doesn't want full on glam on their nails with one more coat hey? The only thing I could fault about this is the price as it is £6 which is okay, however in the drugstore most nail varnishes are sold for around £3 or £4 so I think it is a tiny bit overpriced. 


Lastly is my all time favourite dark colour. It is 'Black Cherries' (345) by Rimmel. I have always loved this colour as it's a really dark varnish but still not black. It is a very dark purple with a little tint of red. It does look like a black shade on the picture but it doesn't look it in real life. I think this is perfect for autumn and winter and I love having a change from a classic coral or bright summer colour. And whenever I have this one, I feel so autumnal which everyone loves!
Also for £2.99 for a very quality nail varnish is an easy decision! Also I love Rimmel's 60 seconds nail varnish range as they do dry so quickly! However I always seem to chip them quite easily but I always tend to put a thick two coats on or put a top coat on. 

So that is it for today! These are my four most used nail varnishes in the autumn and winter seasons! I have to say my favourite has to be my Sinful Colours one so that would have to be my first to recommend. Also Sinful Colours have such a wide range of colours all for a cheap price, so I would for sure buy one (or a couple) for this season!
Thank you all for reading!

Kate Xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments