Autumn Smoky Eye Tutorial

By Kate - 19:42:00

Hey guys!
So for today I am going to be showing you one of my smoky eye looks which is perfect for autumn! I love trying lots of different eye looks as I have a range of different eye shadows that are all perfect to create a smoky eye, so there will be definitely be lots of makeup looks to come this season! 




Before I start, I am just going to say which products I have used for this, obviously you can use whatever palettes you have but these were the best shadows I have for this look! So I used: 



I started with priming my eyes with the Rimmel London Undercover Shadow Primer, this was mentioned in my post yesterday of My Newest Makeup Loves so I won't blab on about it as it's all in yesterdays post! 
So I primed my eyes with this and blended it in with my fingers! 

I started with Naked 2 and blended the shade 'Foxy' which is the lightest shade, up to my brow bone which just gives a nice base for all the eyeshadow to sit on. 
Next from Naked 2 again, I used the matte shade 'Tease' which is a mauve-brown colour which I love. And I took my Real Techniques shadow brush to blend this into my crease. I focused this on my outer crease but lightly brought it into my inner crease.  

To build up the definition in my crease I took my Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte palette and got the shade's 'Olden' and 'Taupe' which are my fave shades from the palette. I used my Real Techniques deluxe crease brush to do this and blended these two colours around my crease to give some more definition.

Then I took my Miss Sporty eyeshadow stick in the shade Peanut Butter which is a gorgeous pinky, copper shade! I love this as it is so so creamy and so easy to blend! So I took this over the lid and lightly blended it in up to my crease with a flat shadow brush.  
After using this all over my lid, I wanted to put a light glittery shade over my Miss Sporty colour. So for this I used 'Suspect' from Naked 2, as this blended in nicely with my lid colour adding that pop of glitter and shine. 


Now I was happy with my eye look, I just used my Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter by The Balm to highlight in my inner corner of my eye, but you can use any highlighting shade to do this! 

Also once you have done all of this, if you want more depth in your crease you can always go back in with a darker matte to build your crease more if you want!

I really liked this look and I know I will be using this eye look a lot in this season! I love using the Miss Sporty Jumbo Eyeshadows as they are so affordable, so they are something I certainly recommend! 
Thank you all for reading! See you all tomorrow for another autumn themed post!
Kate Xx

 
   








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments