My Favourite Autumn Outift

By Kate - 19:57:00

Hey hun's!
So as it's a Monday (how is it already Monday again?) it's an outfit post. But this is no normal outfit post, it's my fave outfit so far this autumn so you've got lots of photos of me trying look nice whilst feeling like and awkward lemon! I've been so excited to post this so I hope you all enjoy it! 

So I'm going to start with my top which is such a pretty colour! Dusky pinks are such a cute and fashionable colour and I feel like they suit everyone. So this top is just a plain pink top with ribbed detailing in, and if you have read my London Outfit Post then you will know I have the grey version of it! Yes, I went back to Primani to get the pink and my sister got the black as we love a good turtle neck, but doesn't everyone?! And for £6, you can definitely get your moneys worth. Also I love this top as it's so cosy and as it's fitted it feels like a thermal, but in a good way!

And as I absolutely hate always looking like a typical teenager in my bomber so I wore my new cardigan, again from Primark. (Yes, you could say I am obsessed with Primani but who doesn't love a good bargain). Honestly though I am IN LOVE with this! It's so cosy and warm and it's such a fashionable piece to add to an outfit! I love how it falls and I got some many compliments when I wore it to school on a non-uniform day when I wore it (which makes a change aha!). And this was £12 so I would definitely get one as it's such a nice change to your typical coat and who would say 'no' to a cosy knitwear piece? Not me babes! 


Also I wore my Topshop Joni Jeans and my Nike Air Max Thea's which I am not going to go into detail about because they are just a bit boring and you've all seen them before!

And shock horror, I didn't wear my River Island shoulder bag! The bag I wore was a Black Shoulder Bag from H&M, which is actually my school bag. I have been really impressed with it as I thought it would break straight away but it's really strong and shoulder bags literally are my life!

So, that is my favourite autumn outfit so far, I absolutely love it so much! And I hope you enjoy all the photos as I took a lot and couldn't decide which ones so you've got a whole gallery! Thank you all for reading and I will see you beauties tomorrow! 

Kate Xx  
















    
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments