Outfit Post: Kenzo x H&M

By Kate - 17:03:00

Kenzo X H&M Black Embellished T-Shirt

This is definitely one of my favourite outfit posts yet. I have been looking forward for this one for a while and couldn't wait any longer.
So some of you might have heard about H&M launching a range with Kenzo which was very popular and had bright and bold fashions which were limited editions so of course I knew I had to get my hands on something. (You can see the collection here.)

Unfortunately I was at school when it launched but luckily my Dad stepped in and I scored lucky, so I hope you enjoy this post! Also before I go into detail with the top, when it arrived it came in a box which is an upgrade from the usual plastic bag. And inside was the top wrapped in tissue paper with a Kenzo X H&M sticker which I have kept all nicely as I couldn't bring myself to throw it away! I'm sure it will come in use someday...
Kenzo X H&M Packaging

Words cannot say how gorgeous this top is! I am in love.
So I got in black as I thought it would suit my new jeans and coat well (which it does!). The top in the middle as an appliqued tiger on and around a circle saying 'Kenzo. Jungle. Paris.'
For £24.99 I think this top is a bargain as it is made so so well and I am so glad that I was able to get my hands on one.

The colours and detail on this are to die for. Like I was saying before the writing and tiger is all appliqued on and they all have incredible detail. The tiger is made out of a sparkly golden yellow colour and is so intricately sewn on.
Then the writing has a ruby red outline and has a pattern inside it which has pops of colour and black. The red and vibrant colour really compliment the plain black t-shirt, which is incredibly soft!
 It is a staple piece in my wardrobe that will be there for years and years.
 Kenzo X H&M Black Embellished T-Shirt         




I love this top as I can already picture all the outfits I can pair it with. This is a top that I feel like I can wear it with so many items. It would look stylish and casual with a pair of jeans with some Nikes or Adidas and your bomber jacket. Or in the summer with an a-line skirt or your denim skirt.
Or I would love to wear it with your best pair of skin tight blue denim jeans and a pair of black heels. Also paired with a statement silver and black belt. This outfit is definitely one to come!

Lastly, it is part of the H&M Conscious collection which I love as it is all about protecting the environment with fashion as it is such a massive industry. This means that my top was made from sustainable resources which makes me love it even more.

I am so pleased with this top and I am wearing it this weekend so I cannot wait! If you follow my Instagram or Twitter you will be likely to see my outfit!
Kate Xx


Follow Me on Bloglovin' here;
Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments