Outfit Post: Winter Skirt

By Kate - 18:09:00

Hello everyone!
First I would like to say that I am very sorry for not having a main post up on Saturday however I was very busy so I am very sorry about that. But anyway I am here today with another outfit post and you will be glad to know, I have steered clear of my Joni jeans and shoulder bag!

So the focus of my outfit today is my Topshop denim skirt. I got this this summer and absolutely loved it all summer, and the other night I didn't feel like wearing jeans so I decided to wear this skirt and my tights. I have never been someone who wears something over tights but I loved this look.
For the times where the weather is not too cold or your inside wearing your summer skirt with tights is perfect. This skirt is so fashionable and trendy I always find it a shame to hibernate it in the colder seasons so I am very glad I wore this and I think I will try and wear it many more times to come.
However this does not mean I will be wearing my shorts with tights anytime soon...

I paired my skirt with my grey top from Pull and Bear. I love this top and I think the red hem goes perfectly with the grey top and I love the embroidered badge which quotes 'cause your a constant toothache'. I love Pull and Bear as they have quirky tops however not too quirky that you feel a bit stupid wearing them, if that makes sense?! Also their tops are so so soft and have the best quality as well as tend to be quite cheap.


I wore this outfit with my white Converse which I will always love. As well as I wore some small hoop earrings from Claire's which I have been loving at the moment. They are really pretty and I think they look so nice and stylish on. I will definitely be wearing them lots this season. 

So that's it for today's outfit post! I hope this has given you inspiration to bring back some of your summer clothes. And I am sorry for the picture quality as I had no hope for outside as although it was only 6pm, it was so dark outside!
Kate Xx

P.S I also posted my first YouTube video this week. It was only an Introduction but I am hoping to start posting weekly videos on beauty, makeup and lifestyle which I am quite excited for. Also I know this first video isn't very good but I had to pluck up a lot of courage to post it, so no judgement thanks!!  

 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments