2017. Blog Schedule

By Kate - 17:01:00

As you will all know if you have read my last couple of posts, I really want to improve my blog. I personally think I have made great progress in my blog so far and I want to keep on going.
In my Blog Goals Post (read here) I mentioned that I want to post more and post more of different genres, so that's what I am going to do.

Here is my new blog schedule;

♡ Monday- 5pm

♡ Saturday- 11am

I really wanted to post three times a week but I am sticking with twice a week for now but when I have less school work maybe there will be a couple extra posts!




Things I will be posting about monthly will be;

♡ Outfit Posts


♡ Book Of The Month


♡ Monthly Favourites


♡ And obviously anything else throughout the month related to fashion, beauty and lifestyle!



I really hope I can keep to this schedule this year, and I am really excited to get writing! And I am really going to try to post different posts so leave some suggestions down below or tweet me!!

And if something does change, I will mention it on my twitter so make sure you are following (follow here)!

What would you like to see on my blog in the future?

Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments