January Favourites

By Kate - 17:04:00

As it's the last day of this month, I thought it would be perfect to do a January favourites. I always find I use lots of different things in January as it's just been Christmas so I've recently received lots of new products. And I've only included one makeup product in this as I've got a couple of makeup posts lined up!

  H&M Beige Watch;

After desperately wanting a watch for ages, my sister kindly bought me this watch from H&M which was a really good price of £15. I've been wearing it constantly this month and I'm really happy with it! I love the gold details on it and I really like how it doesn't have numbers on the clock face, I feel like if there were numbers there it wouldn't look right!

Collection Speedy Highlighter 'Pearl Shine';

I've owned this highlighter for a while now and always really liked it however with using new products I've bought or received, I haven't been using it much. But I've been trying to range the makeup products I use and I've fell back in love with this. As you might guess from the name, it's so speedy to use and does definitely show on the skin. 
What I love about it as well is that it's not just glitter which I hate in a highlighter and it really suits my skin tone. Also it's so affordable.
Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream For Dry & Sensitive Skin;
I used this moisturiser all the time ages ago and recently bought it again as I wanted more of a heavier day cream as my other is very hydrating and light. The formula of this moisturiser is perfect for my skin which tends to be dry and full of pimples. It is a day cream but as it is rich and heavy I do sometimes use it in the night if I feel like my skin is a bit drier than usual. 
It definitely does keep my face moisturised throughout the whole day and leaves it feeling smooth and protected. Also it has SPF 15 in which I always like in a moisturiser.

Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter;

If you read my 17 Goals For 2017 then you might remember how I said I wanted to moisturise my body more. So I've started to use the Soap&Glory body butter frequently and I've become obsessed with it again. It's so moisturising and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all and I do actually notice a difference in my skin quickly.
Primark PJ bottoms;
This feel like a weird favourite to mention but I had to put them in! I got these for Christmas and oh my life! They are so incredibly comfy and I could stay in them for my whole life if it was acceptable! 
First reason why I love them is that they are a dark grey colour which you can't go wrong with and they're elasticated on the waist and ankles which makes them so comfy. And they are mainly so comfy because of the baggy style and if your a pj lover like me, you need them!

Percy Pig Lip Balm;
You might have seen this as well in my Christmas post but I know it seems a bit silly but I have been using this lip balm daily. I love the formula of it as it's like a thicker version of Vaseline and does moisturise your lips whilst smelling amazing! It also gives a natural shade to your lips as the lip balm itself is a tiny bit tinted pink. I'm quite shocked I like this so much as I personally thought it would be rubbish but I've actually been using it daily and instead of my usual lip balms.

Love x Style x Life by Garance Doré;

After getting this book for Christmas, I've been absolutely obsessed with it. I always will read a section of it before I go to bed or even in the day I will reach for it. The photography in it is out of this world and the quality of it is amazing. Anyone who loves reading about fashion will fall in love with this and it's really inspired me to change me wardrobe up a little bit!
♡ The Intern;
I recently watched this film and I can definitely say it is one of my favourite films. First off it has Anne Hathaway in so of course I'm going to love it and Robert De Niro is in it who is such a good actor and he's so cute in the film! The film made me so motivated as well as it was about a successful woman running her own business and I found it really inspiring, definitely one to watch.

♡ The Weekend Starboy Album;
Obsessed is an understatement. I am truly in love with this whole album. I'm normally not a big fan of R&B style of music but I love this album, my sister got me into it and we are both constantly playing it. He has such a good voice and I can't imagine myself getting bored of it anytime soon. Honestly just listen to the whole album because all the songs are sooo good!!
Oh and p.s. listen to false alarm if you want to crazy....

What's something you have loved this January?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments