The Black Rucksack

By Kate - 11:07:00

   
   
   

I've recently been searching everywhere for a rucksack that I can take on holiday with me which was of a reasonable price and after searching everywhere and being my usual fussy self!
So of course I ended up in Primark finding myself a good old bargain!

I was searching for a black rucksack as I just feel like everyone owns a black rucksack so I was very chuffed finding this in Primark!

The rucksack I got is all black and on the front has a kind of geometric pattern on with one textured trianlge.  And on the front of the bag there is also a small pocket with a chunky gold zip on which I love and it goes with the bag so well. It has a very simplistic design on it however makes a statement and goes so well with any outfit.

The bag is really spacious inside and is perfect to fit my camera and little bits in when I'm out! There is a zip pocket inside as well as some small little pockets that are perfect to keep your phone and lipstick in. 
And I'm sure you will see this bag a lot on my posts from my holiday in a couple of weeks!!

And did I mention that this bag was only £9! I think that is such a bargain considering it's made very well and I cannot see it breaking anytime soon!

Whats your favourite rucksack?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments