Morphe 35T Palette Review & Swatches

By Kate - 17:11:00

Morphe Brushes 35T Review and Swatches


If you haven't heard of the Morphe eyeshadows then you must be living in a cave but you're in for a big old treat!
I got my palette at the very start of December and wanted to make sure I'd fully used it before this post, and I have been so excited to write it and I have had lots of practice with the palette (which I've loved)!

I have the Morphe 35T and I love it so so much. There is 35 shades in the palette (if you haven't already guessed from the name) and I'm so happy with them all. I really wanted a different palette than my usual nudes and this palette couldn't be more perfect. There is a range of shimmer and mattes in shades of golds, coppers and taupe's.
And one reason why I'm blown away by this palette is because of the price. The palette was £21 which I think is very cheap for what you get.
Below is all the swatches of each shadow going in order of rows (from left to right)...
Swatches of first row


Swatches of second row


Swatches of third row


Swatches of fourth row


Swatches of fifth row

Formula of shadows

I personally feel like I am quite fussy when it comes to eye-shadows as I know what I like and these shadows from Morphe are amazing! I love the formulation of them as they are so easy to blend and wear also the pigmentation of them is insane! They're also quite buttery and so smooth, and definitely make me want to try some more!
The shades I love the most probably have to be the shimmers as they are so pigmented and look incredible on the eye. There is a big range of shimmers in the palette and I cannot fault any of them. Whilst being so bendable and creamy they also do last for quite a while on the eye.
 The only thing that isn't as good is the kickback you get, as I seem to get quite a bit of kickback with most shades but personally I think the pigmentation of the shades is worth it.

Packaging

The packing that it came in was a black cardboard box with 'Morphe' one which isn't anything special but still looks nice.
The only two downsides with the palette is that there isn't a mirror inside the palette which doesn't bother me too much as I always use my big mirror anyway but for travelling is a tad annoying. Also the other downside is that there isn't any shade names, some people wouldn't mind about this but I would love for there to be shade names!!

Delivery

Onto the delivery, I ordered it off Beauty Bay which was my first order with them and I have been amazed by their delivery. I ordered it on a Tuesday at around 6pm with free delivery as I had spent over £15, then it arrived on Thursday at 11am which I was shocked about! For standard delivery that cost nothing this is insane, I thought I'd be waiting at least 5 days for it.
This definitely makes me want to order some more of Beauty Bay!

Will you be trying any Morphe eyeshadows?

Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments