How To Style; Suede Biker Jacket

By Kate - 10:00:00




When it came to the end of winter I was already on the hunt for a jacket I could wear throughout this spring and summer. I'd seen lots of suede biker jackets floating around on social media and after completely falling in love with them, I decided this would HAVE to be my jacket for this season.
I searched everywhere and anywhere to try and find the 'perfect' faux suede biker jacket, of course no where had my size (always the way!). But eventually I can across this stunning jacket from Pretty Little Thing which I'm truly in love with.

This is the Niki Grey Faux Suede Biker Jacket from Pretty Little Thing which was a bargain of £35. It's a little bit cropped but it's not that short on the body so is such a good combination with my high waisted jeans. 
I love the shade of this jacket as it's a very light grey with a small blue undertone to it, it looked much more blue toned on the website however in person it looks a bit more grey. I felt like getting something different from my usual black or khaki shades and of course this jacket is nothing out there but it feels like a nice colour change from my usual. 

The jacket sits really nicely on as well, the jacket panels inside from the zip fold out which gives the jacket a casual feel. The material is so light so let's it hang which makes the jacket feel comfortable and casual and doesn't feel stiff or structured.  
The faux suede is so comfy as well, it's so soft and feels very high quality. The colour doesn't seem to transfer and I imagine this jacket to last for a very long time. It's so light as well which is perfect for spring and the cooler summer days.  

The jacket has silver details on which really compliment the grey shade of the jacket. There is lapels (think that's what they're called!) on the shoulders with big silver press studs on as well as silver zips on the pocket and main zip. 
It also has a belt attached to it around the bottom which I just let hang down which surprisingly isn't annoying at all. It doesn't clink or hang too low so doesn't bother me at all and I'm not a big fan of it when its fastened so I just leave it loose which I feel does give extra detail.
I feel like this jacket is really easy to style as it's simple but effective, if that makes sense! It goes so well with jeans and even with a super simple top underneath looks stylish and looks like you've put effort into your outfit! 
It's so easy to dress it up or down as I wear it for casual outfits, just pairing it with jeans and a simple top as it looks effortless but stylish. And I love dressing it up as well, it looks stunning with white jeans and a dressy top. So I'm sure I'll be getting so much wear out of this, this season.

In this outfit, I've kept it super simple by wearing a white t-shirt with a blue hem which is from Boohoo and just my Jamie Jeans from Topshop. I'm also wearing a belt from Topshop which is just a thin black belt with three gold loops, I've been loving this at the moment as it goes so well with my jeans and just adds to the look in my opinion. And of course I'm wearing my new favourite shoes, my Vans Old Skool in black as well as my River Island shoulder bag which has previously featured on my blog! 
   

I'm so happy with this jacket and I'm sure you'll see it on my social medias some more! I know for a fact that I'll be living in this jacket this spring and start of summer! I think a suede biker jacket is a must for everyone!

Whats your jacket for this season?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the way you've styled it! Biker jackets are so in at the moment I'd love to pick one up! Maybe it could overtake my love for denim jackets! Once again, another great fashion post!
    Zara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of getting a suede biker jacket for a while and I've seen this one on the pretty little thing website and it's so pretty! The two questions I've always asked myself is if it would suit me and how I would style it so this post is very helpful!

    Abs x
    https://afababulouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this jacket so much and you've styled it so well! Pretty little thing is such a good store and I'll definitely be looking at their jackets now. Lovely post!
    -Olivia Xxxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good here Kate! I really like suede, it's such a comfy material and looks effortlessly classy! I really like the silver detailing on this jacket, I agree that it's a fab bargain!

    Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful jacket, love how you've styled it! Xx

    Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

    ReplyDelete