Spring Skincare Saviours

By Kate - 10:00:00



 I absolutely love finding new skincare bits that become staples of mine and now we are in spring, I've tried to include much more hydrating products in to my routine so my skin can be full of life and get a healthy glow.
These three products have been my top favourites at the moment and my skin has been really benefiting from them and if you want some more hydration to your skin then I'd definitely recommend these.



I have been absolutely in love with this vitamin E serum ever since I got it a couple of weeks ago! Its so soothing on the face which I need my dry, pimply skin.
I love using this in the spring as it makes my skin feel super awake and fresh.
The serum is also really light so doesn't weigh down my face or feel thick and heavy. This serum also smells so good, it smells fresh but doesn't smell too sweet or sickly.
I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after using this as my skin felt smoother and felt more moisturised than usual. The serum did minimise the redness and texture on my face however for extra moisture I pair the serum with my daily moisturiser as it makes the perfect combination.
One of the best things about the serum is the price, it's so cheap which of course I love! It's only £3.99 which is such a bargain as most other serums are so ridiculously expensive! 
I will certainly be repurchasing this as it's now a staple in my skin regime and has made a huge difference in my skin.


I've been literally obsessing over this ever since I got it at the end of February. This is just insane and I'm fully addicted. 
It's now my all time favourite lip balm which is a big statement for me considering I'm a complete lip balm hoarder and usually just stick to the ones I know and love. It protects your lips so well and if I put it on in the morning my lips will still feel smooth and hydrated by the afternoon. I love the scent of this as well, I can't really describe it but it smells fresh and quite expensive. The cream itself is a subtle red-y, orange shade however looks clear on the lips which gives a natural sheen to your lips which I love for day to day use.
As well as using it on my lips, I've used it on my face which I didn't think would do much as it's quite sticky because it's a balmy texture however I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels super soft and silky. I don't use it on my face that often however when I do I absolutely love the results, but just don't get put off by it's tacky texture to start with!
At first I did think this was quite pricey  however after using it and finding many uses for it, I would say it's definitely worth the money. It has many uses as well, if you have any skin that is dry, textured or chapped then this is what you need. It's became a secure staple for me this spring and it's definitely a new all time favourite for me.



Lastly is this tonic booster spray from Liz Earle. I got this in a set with some other bits from Liz Earle however this has to be my favourite thing as I've really enjoyed using this. I have it in the 30ml size which is the smallest however they do bigger bottles which are such good value so I think when this one runs out, I'll be treating myself to a new one!
It's a spray that you can use whenever your skin feels like it needs a hydrating boost. I was super excited to try this out as I've never had a hydrating spray for my face and although it wasn't what I was expecting, I do really like this product.
I first used it after a face mask and I have to say, I was a bit let down because it had seemed to do absolutely nothing, however I feel like this isn't the best time to use it. I've used it a couple of times now before I do my makeup and I love using it to give my skin a hydrating boost before I apply makeup. It makes my skin feel fresh and perfect for spring as it's the perfect base for dewy makeup. After misting my face with it and putting my foundation on, I feel like it gives my skin a really nice finish and is perfect for spring as I want a more healthy and bright look to my skin.
I have also noticed that when I take my makeup off my skin does feel a little bit more hydrated than usual and less rough and throughout the day my skin feels smooth underneath my makeup. 
I would for sure recommend this because I think it has improved my skin and for someone who tends to get really rough and dry skin after wearing makeup for a couple of days in a row, this is perfect to keep your skin fresh and hydrated.

Will you be making any of these your spring saviours?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments