Black Denim Skirt & Suede Sliders

By Kate - 10:00:00


I'm back with another outfit from my holiday which like the other (read here) is super casual but I love the shoes and skirt so as I got some photos I thought I might as well make a post out of it! Also apologies for the not so good photos, my sister didn't care to tell me that it wasn't a good position...

I live in denim skirts in summer, they're so effortless to wear but still look fashionable and looks like you've made an effort. I'm wearing a Straight Black Frayed Denim Skirt which is a staple piece I found from Primark (promise I do shop at other places...) which I absolutely adore! I'm a sucker for denim skirts as they're obviously perfect for the summer season but also can be worn all year round with tights which looks just as good, so a denim skirt is an all year round staple. I've became a big fan of distressed denim at the moment so I

In this summery look I paired this denim skirt with a Striped Blue Vest Top from New Look which I did actually buy last summer however it suits the black of the skirt and as the skirt is quite plain it adds some detail into the outfit. I just tucked the front of the top into the skirt to give a little bit of shape at my waist and left it hanging at the back.

Finally on my feet I'm wearing my Suede Twist Sliders from Primark which were £6 and I absolutely love them as they're so comfy but aren't your average flip flop. They're so easy to wear as the light blue/grey colour is neutral so I was wearing them with everything on holiday. The picture isn't amazing of them (apologies my sister wasn't putting much effort in to it and I didn't want it that close due to my vile feet) but they have a twist bow like design which reminds my of the Fenty sliders and I think the detail makes them look much more expensive than they are.

What's been one of your summer staples?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look amazing! I love those sliders x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is super cute! It looks great on you! I don't really wear skirts so I wouldn't be able to pull one off but you look very pretty in that outfit! I love how simple it is! x

    sami / samiyah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You can't go wrong with a denim skirt- such a great fashion piece!
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love those shoes. I'm going on holiday soon and desperately need some comfortable shoes that don't break the bank. Looks like a trip to Primark is in order xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good look,especially for summer!Also, your legs are INCREDIBLE. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, I love this outfit! And I love those sliders, what a bargain!

    Grace x
    http://loveellenagrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the post and your individuality with your style! I've nominated you for the mystery blogger award and the details for it can be found on my blog xx

    https://sakura-blush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed ur post lovely. You looked so good! fab post. littlewritingworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete