Festival Outfit; Bralette & Shirt

By Kate - 10:00:00


 Your festival outfit is basically the main event and it needs to be perfect! I love seeing festival outfits and seeing who wears what so of course for my last post in my Festival Week had to be about the outfit. I've hummed and hawed over what outfit I wanted to feature for this post and I wanted to show something realistic but still fashionable.
Also this is my last post of my festival themed week so I've hoped you've all enjoyed it and I'll be back to posting on every Tuesday and Sunday!

So I took inspiration from Jasmine Tookes where she showed off her bralette underneath a shirt as I loved that style of look. I wore this White Shirt which I actually found in my sisters wardrobe (sharing is caring!!)  but it's from GAP and it's a plain white shirt which you can either wear as it is, tucked into shorts or a skirt or tied at the bottom. I tucked the white shirt into my shorts however I wished it knotted the shirt at the bottom  as I think tying the shirt at the bottom makes the look casual and I think is perfect for a festival as it looks effortless.
Underneath the shirt I wore my Pink Halter Neck Bralette from Victoria Secret which you can slightly see as I didn't button the shirt the whole way up. I adore this bralette, it's so so comfy and I think it's so pretty. It a gorgeous deep pink shade and the detailing in the lace is amazing!

I then paired the shirt and bralette with a pair of shorts which are a pair of Ripped Blue Mom Shorts from Topshop which I absolutely love as I'm a big fan of ripped denim despite how expensive these shorts were! I'd definitely recommend Mom shorts as they're not tight so in the hot weather they're still super comfy and I love the look of these shorts and I can imagine them to last for a good couple of years! And I wore my River Island Black Belt With Silver Detailing which is quite chunky but I love the big silver buckle and definitely completes the whole outfit.

For shoes I wore my Vans Old Skool Trainers which are my go-to shoes and I think these shoes go so well with the whole look and they suit the shorts and belt perfectly. Depending on what festival you're going to and what the weather is like then wellies make a perfect option and also look great with shorts!

What's your favourite festival look?
Kate Xx

 Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit! I love how you styled the shirt and it's definitely a festival perfect look. When I go to festivals I tend to wear jeans though because the British weather is too cold!! X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved this post as well as the rest of the festival week posts, such a good idea for the holidays!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete