BLOGMAS Day 11: My Top Christmas Playlist

By Kate - 11:00:00

Hi everyone, just to let you all know I am now posting my blogmas on weekends at 11am. I did mention on my twitter yesterday but just in case you missed it I wanted to let you know! Anyways on with the post...
As soon as Halloween is over, my Christmas playlist is out, so in December I am in the full swing of listening to Christmas songs!
However I am always very fussy when it comes to music so of course I am extra fussy with Christmas tunes. So for today's post I am going to share my top Christmas songs with you.

Here's my playlist (in order)...

1. Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande

2. Santa Baby- Micheal Buble

3. Do They Know It's Christmas? -  Band Aid

4. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

5.Christmas (Baby please come home) - Micheal Buble

6. Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel

7. Text Me Merry Christmas - Straight No Chaser
   (It's so bad but so good)

8. All I want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
   (I smash that high note at the end)

9. Jingle Bells - Micheal Buble ft. The Puppini Sisters

10. Have Yourself  A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith

11. Sweater Weather -  The Vamps

12. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Justin Bieber

13. Winter Things- Ariana Grande

14. The 12 Days Of Christmas - Straight No Chaser

15.  Hoping For Snow - The Vamps

16. Jingle Bell Rock - Glee Cast

17. Mistletoe and Wine - Cliff Richard

18. Where Are You Christmas - Grinch

19. Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

20. Feliz Navidad - Glee Cast
   (it's never Christmas without this spanish banger)

What's your favourite festive song?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments