What I Got For Christmas 2016

By Kate - 17:01:00

I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas filled with love and happiness!
So of course I am not trying to brag, I would give you guys the full paragraph full of disclaimers but you guys know that I am not going to brag and of course I am extremely grateful. I love seeing what presents other people get so come and have a nose!

My main present was my new phone which I love and I was so lucky to get it. So it is the IPhone 6s in silver and I asked for more storage on it as well which I was lucky enough to get as well. I am really excited to use the camera on it as well because it is much better than my old phones camera. I also got an Illuminated Mirror from Boots which is rose gold so matches my makeup storage perfectly.
 
    Then off my sister I got a Beige Watch which I had asked for. It's from H&M and is so pretty, I love the gold details on it. On the theme of jewellery I was very lucky from my Uncle and Auntie. They got me a Silver Ring from Links of London, it is the style that wraps around your finger and on each end there is a small silver stone. This was such a nice surprise and was not expecting anything so generous!

On the makeup side of things I didn't actually get much this year as my makeup collection is rather quite big already but my sister got me something I was desperate for which I love! It is the Collection Glam Crystals Eyeliner in 'Funk'. It looks so good on top of eyeshadow and will be included in lots of makeup looks to come.
Also I got the Maybelline Pink It Up set which I mentioned in my Gift Guide Post, I am so excited to use the products in this as I haven't tried some of them before. And it was very thoughtful of my mum to get me this as she knew I liked it when I bought it for my friend.

I received two books this year which I am made up about. One is Love x Style x Life by Garance Doré. This book looks incredible and is the perfect book for me who loves fashion and loves flicking through amazing photos. I cannot wait to get reading this.
The second was Finding Audrey by Sophia Kinsella. I am so excited to read this as it seems like such a griping book although could be a bit sad. I really want to read more in 2017 so this will be a perfect book to start with.
For clothes, I got the basics which were obviously a pack of Fluffy Socks from Primark, it cannot be Christmas without new bed socks. And two basic tops from H&M, one being a long-sleeved grey top and the second a black t-shirt as they always come in handy in the cold months. I always love wearing a plain top as they are like a blank canvas.
Also my mum got me a t-shirt from Primark that has 'NY' on with Mickey as I love Mickey and I am going to New York in 2017 so it was a nice present and the top is so soft!
I always get lots of toiletries for Christmas and this year I got a new Frizz-Ease Serum by John Frieda as this is something I have used religiously for the last couple of years so always handy to have a backup. And as I am a lip balm lover, I got a new Carmex and Vaseline as these are my trusty favourites. And my Uncle got me a Percy Pig lip balm which is amazing, it tastes so good!
 And in my stocking I got a new pair of Superdrug's Tweezers which are surprisingly very good.

Also some more little bits I got were a pack of Superdrug Face Wipes as they always come in handy and these ones don't make my skin irritated or red. And a Garnier Micellar Water as my mum knows I love it, as well as a new pack of cotton pads as I run out of them very quickly.
In my stocking as well was a Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask which my mum knows I love so I was very happy to get on of these again.
Lastly on toiletries, I got a Soap&Glory Happy Pamper set which will be perfect for my holidays as it has a mini soap and body butter which are both my favourite Soap&Glory products! And my Auntie got me a Sanctuary Spa Set which included three mini products and a exfoliating mitt. I love Sanctuary products as they smell amazing.

I always seem to get so much nail varnish at Christmas as my family know I absolutely love my nail polish! This year I got a Nails Inc set which has three mini nail varnishes in with nail stickers, I am not a big fan of nail stickers but I love the nail varnish shades so I am really happy with this set.
My Nan also got me a set of nail varnishes, I am not sure what make they are but they are the prettiest colours and I know I will get lots of use out of them. 
In my stocking I got a Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil stick from the Body Shop, which will be very handy as I am always borrowing my Mum's cuticle oil!
And of course it cannot be Christmas if you don't get lots of stationary! Santa always makes sure I am piled up with stationary at Christmas. This year I got a couple of new notebooks which always come in handy for me. And in my stocking I got some metallic makers as they always come in handy in my school work and some new black pens and highlighters!
My Nan also got me a small diary for 2017 which is perfect for my handbag. And something I really wanted was Velvet Gh0st's (Gabbie) stationary from Primark, so I got the Stationary set which I love and cannot wait to use it. I love the purple theme she has with all of her stationary and they go perfectly with all the other pieces I have from her collection.
And of course I got plenty of chocolate which will come in handy especially as I want to try and be a bit healthier...

Thank you to all my family and friends for giving me a present as I love them all and was very lucky!
What was your favourite present this Christmas?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments