BLOGMAS Day 15: Christmas Q&A

By Kate - 17:09:00

Only 10 days to go...

(screams inside but tries to keep it cool)

So for today's post I am going to be keeping it simple and answering some Christmas questions that I found online! Enjoy and if you have any other answers to me or any questions then just leave them in the comments below.


1. What's your favourite Christmas film?

 The Holiday (of course).
Jude Law. Cameron Diaz. Kate Winslet. Jack Black. Do I need to say anymore?


2.Have you ever had a White Christmas?

 No, not that I can remember. I live in the UK so it just tends to be very cold but  it doesn't snow often. I would absolutely love to have a White Christmas in New York as I think it would be stunning!


3. Favourite Christmas song?

 Mistletoe by Justin Bieber or Santa Baby and Jingle Bells from Micheal Buble's Christmas album. They are some good belters!

4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?


Opening your presents on Christmas eve is like eating your crisps before your sandwhiches at lunch. It's just weird and you shouldn't do it!!
 So no, I don't! I know that some people get Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve but I don't! I will always wait until Christmas morning to open presents, although I am sometimes very excited to give and recieve some presents I will always wait!

 5. Do you prefer getting presents or giving presents?

 Being honest, I love receiving presents as recieving something that you really wanted and you love is such a nice feeling and am always excited and grateful for my presents. 
However I think I actually prefer giving presents. I have mentioned in a couple of my posts in blogmas that I love giving presents.  I love buying someone a present that you know they will love and seeing their face when they get something they love! I would much rather give presents than receive.


6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Probaly not but i'll give it a go...
Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen...
Okay no I can't! Does that make me a bad person?


7. Is your tree real or fake?
It's fake as I have had the same tree since I was little however when I am older I think I will want to buy a real tree as I much prefer them to fake trees.


8. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
Going to Church on Christmas Eve for the Christingle as it's the only time in the year when I go to church and I have gone ever since I was little and always makes me so excited for Christmas! As well as I get to see my family and freinds there so it is really nice. (plus free marshmallows...)



9. Where would you dream Christmas holiday destination be?
New York, it is my dream place to go and I think it would be insane to visit at Christmas time with all of the decorations and shops looking all festive. As well as imagine waking up in New York on Christmas day and it's snowing, how perfect would that be? 


10. Do you make New Years Resolutions, and do you keep to them?
 Yes, I do usually and they are usually around the same. Most years it's to have a healthy lifestyle or do more exercise. I think it's best to make more realistic things so you know that if you put your mind to it, you can do it. The last couple of years I have kept to some but not all! 
This next year I am going to set myself a couple achievable goals.

What makes the holiday special for you?

 Family, Friends, Food, Relax, Decorations, Traditions, Happy, Presents, Love and more Food!


12. When did you find out the truth about Santa?

Sorry, what truth? I'm confused...


What are you looking forward for this Christmas?
Kate Xx



 Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments