BLOGMAS Day 23: Brownie In A Mug

By Kate - 17:00:00

Quick And Easy Brownie In A Mug

I love a brownie however I cannot always be bothered to make a whole batch and it takes up an hour and then I'm not hungry. So I made a brownie in a mug and it's changed my life (for the better!).
Honestly you have to try this...


Ingredients:

♡2 Tbsp Melted Butter
♡4 Tbsp Plain Flour
♡3 Tbsp Sugar
♡2.5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
♡2 Tbsp Milk
♡Marshmallow (optional)


Method:

♡Measure out the butter into mug and melt in microwave for around 20 seconds so it has all melted

♡Then measure out all of the other ingredients into your mug and mix them all together with a fork

♡Put in microwave for around these times;
750 Watts- 1min 40secs
800 Watts- 1min 35secs
900 Watts- 1min 25secs

♡Add ice cream or any sauce if you fancy and...

♡ Enjoy!
   


I really enjoyed making this as it was so so quick, however I do slightly prefer my normal brownies but for a quick and easy cake it was perfect. Would be the perfect for treat when having friends around!
Also if you try this recipe out tweet me a picture, @luxekate !!


Have you ever made a cake in a mug?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments