BLOGMAS Day 14: Christmas Makeup Look

By Kate - 17:03:00

Hey guys! I cannot believe it's already day 14 of December, it's going so quick.
For today's post it is on a simple makeup look that I use most times I wear makeup, although it seems like there is a lot of products, I find it really simple and quite quick to do!

Products-

Brows-
Freedom Pro Eyebrow Kit Light-Medium
Benefit Gimme Brow


Eyes-
Rimmel Exaggerate Shadow Primer
Morphe Brushes 35T
Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara


Face-
Miss Sporty Insta Glow Primer
L'oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation '10 Porcelain'
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer 'Light'
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder '001 Transparent'
Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit ( used highlighter shade under eyes)
                 
Cheeks-
Sleek Cream Contour Kit 'Light'
Rimmel Natural Bronzer '025 Sun Glow'
Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush '020 Pink Rose'
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter


Lips-
ModelCo Illusion Lip Liner
Mac PatentPolish Lip Pencil 'It's Really Me'



I love this look as I find it quick and easy to do and depending on how heavy you use some of the products can be suited for different occasions.
Also for the eyeshadow I am going to be doing a post on the Morphe 35T palette which will include eye looks so this one will be included as it's a bit difficult to say as they don't have shade names!

What are your makeup essentials?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow





               

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments