BLOGMAS Day 18: Christmas Eye Looks

By Kate - 11:04:00

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying my Blogmas, I definitely am and I loved doing this post so I hope it will inspire you for this Christmas!
I am definitely a big big lover of eyeshadow and is one of my favourite things of makeup as i'm not a big fan of my eyes but I love them with eyeshadow!
So for this post I wanted to shoe some eye looks that are so easy to wear but I love.


Smoky Nude Eye-
Urban Decay Naked 2

1.  Crease- I took Busted all around my crease and blended it a lot as it is a dark colour this gave lots of depth to my eye
2.  Base Shadow-  I then took Suspect all over my lid up to my crease but focused this on the middle and inner corner of my lid.
3.  Outer Lid-  Next I took Snakebite on my outer lid and took it up my crease a little bit to blend it all out
4.  Highlight-  Lastly I took Bootycall highlight the corner on my eye.



Pinky Matte Eye-Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte

1.  Crease-  I took Taupe quite heavily in the crease and blended it all over my crease but mainly in the outer corner
2.  Outer Crease-  The I used Rosewood in the outer crease and brought it down to the bottom on my lid
3.  Base Shadow-  For the lid I used Olden which is a really nice mauve pink and brought it up to my crease
4. Inner Corner-  To finish it off I took Matte in the inner corner to brighten my eyes up


                



Glittery Christmas Look-
Sleek The Original '594' 

1. Crease-  I used the dark copper shade to blend all over my crease which gave lots of depth
2.  Base Shadow-  I then used the really pretty burnt copper shade all over my lid which I love as it is so pigmented
3.  Inner Corner-  Then I used the pinky copper in my inner corner which gave such a pigmented glitter look.
4.  Highlighter-  Lastly I used the light purply colour which is basically a highlighter and I put this on my brow bone and a bit in the very corner of my eye.

What palettes are you using this Christmas?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments