BLOGMAS Day 13: The Perfect Stocking Fillers

By Kate - 17:03:00

I cannot believe it is already the 14th of December so as it is very close to Christmas I thought this post would be perfect for anyone stuggling for any late little present ideas.
I always love getting small presents as they can be little things that you wouldn't necessarily buy yourself but is something you would love to recieve (if you get me!!).

1. Spectrum Brushes-
   I recently bought two Spectrum Collections eyeshadow brushes and I have fell in love. They are incredibly soft and I LOVE the design and they are so so cheap.

2. BarryM Loud Mouth-
   I got one of these recently from the Clothes Show and although it isn't in a shade I would usually go for I reeally like them and they are very pigmented and are £4

3. Primark Plastic Bobbles-
   I always love to get a hair acessories in my stocking and these are such a pretty set of cute colours and bobbles come in handy anytime!

4. Nail Varnish (BarryM 'Treasure Chest')
   I will always love to recieve a new nail varnish and I love this BarryM colour and they are always very good quality and very cheap!

5. Maybelline Color Tatto-
   I honestly love these and for £5 are well worth the buy. I love the formula of them and if you haven't tried them you need to (I reccommend 'On and On Bronze'!)

6. Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow Brushes-
   I recently bought a brush from Morphe and I love it, it's the bullet crease brush and it is so good for applying shadow in the crease! And also they are so cheap so definitely worth the buy, I am craving for some more!

7. Eyelash Curlers-
  I swear by my eyelash curlers and is always a big suprise to me when people don't own/use them! They are an essential for me and can work wonders.
8. Makeup Revolution Contour Duo-
   This is such a cute little present for someone, it's only £4 for a brush and contour set which look like really nice shades as well as it comes in a practical bag so I think would be really good if you are looking for a really useable contour and higlight shades.

9. Soap&Glory Body Butter-
   These little tubs are around £2 and couldn't be more perfect for traveling and just using at home. I really like the consistency of the product and it smells divine.

10. Bed Socks-
   Last but not least! I wear my fluffy socks everyday so I always get some new pairs at Christmas and Primark have to be my favourite. They are so cheap and so fluffy and I think they are really durable as well.

What are you hoping to find in your stocking?
Kate Xx


Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments